Kids will love helping you make these. Let them make these healthy bards to entertain them just a bit in these boring lockdown times.
- instant rolled oats 180 g (2 cups)
- cranberries or raisins or chocolate chips 75 g (1/2 cup)
- coconut shreds or sesame seeds 30 g (1/4 cup)
- chopped almonds or pistachios or hazelnuts 50 g (1/2 cup)
- cornflakes 50 g (1/2 cup)
- cinnamon 8 g (1tbs)
- butter 60 g
- honey 85 g (1/4 cup)
- brown sugar 65 grams (1/3 cup)
Mix butter, honey and brown sugar and put on medium heat to melt the butter and sugar well.
Roast rolled oats, almonds or pistachios and sesame seeds on medium heat for 10 minutes.
Then mix all the ingredients together.
Cover the bottom of a cake tin (round or square 21cm) with tinfoil.
Pour the ingredients in and press very well until the bottom of the tin sticks completely.
Refrigerate for 2 hours to harden.
Then take it out of the tin with the help of the foil, put it on the chopping board and cut it to the desired size with a sharp knife.