If like me, you’re sometimes in a rush and have no time for breakfast, these flapjack biscuits have your name on them.
- instant rolled oats 180 g (2 cups)
- cranberries or raisins or chocolate chips 75 g (1/2 cup)
- coconut shreds or sesame seeds 30 g (1/4 cup)
- chopped almonds or pistachios or hazelnuts 50 g (1/2 cup)
- cornflakes 50 g (1/2 cup)
- cinnamon 8 g (1tbs)
- butter 60 g
- honey 85 g (1/4 cup)
- brown sugar 65 grams (1/3 cup)
Mix butter, honey and brown sugar and put on medium heat to melt the butter and sugar well.
Now pour all the ingredients into this mixture and mix well.
Cover the bottom of a cake tin (round or square 21cm) with baking paper and pour the ingredients into it, flatten and press well.
Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
After it has cooled completely, cut it to the desired size with a sharp knife.
Don’t be tempted to cut when still hot, they’ll crumble.